[CMake] FInd threads - iOS

Casey Basichis caseybasichis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 03:24:50 EDT 2013

Hi Sergei,

Thanks for the the tip on the environment.

I tried that command but I'm now getting a different error.

cmake /Prog/Frameworks/soci/src/
-DCMAKE_IOS_SDK_ROOT=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS6.1.sdk
-DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=/Prog/iOS.cmake -GXcode -DWITH_BOOST=OFF
-- Configuring SOCI:
-- SOCI_VERSION                             = 3.2.0
-- SOCI_ABI_VERSION                         = 3.2
CMake Error at cmake/SociConfig.cmake:50 (message):
  CMake is unable to recognize compilation toolset to build SOCI for you!
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:41 (include)

Thanks,
Casey

--
Casey James Basichis
Composer - Adventure Time - Cartoon Network
caseybasichis at gmail.com
310.387.7540