[CMake] FInd threads - iOS

Casey Basichis caseybasichis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 16:58:09 EDT 2013

Hi,

I tried the tool chain.  This console output shows the error. I've tried
adding the SDK path up to the include and with the iPhoneOS6.1... part
stripped off as well.

CASEYs-MacBook-Pro:build caseybasichis$ export
CMAKE_IOS_SDK_ROOT=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS6.1.sdk/
CASEYs-MacBook-Pro:build caseybasichis$ echo $CMAKE_IOS_SDK_ROOT
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS6.1.sdk/
CASEYs-MacBook-Pro:build caseybasichis$ cmake /Prog/Frameworks/soci/src/
-DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=/Prog/iOS.cmake -GXcode -DWITH_BOOST=OFF
CMake Error at /Prog/iOS.cmake:101 (message):
  No iOS SDK's found in default seach path
  /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer.  Manually set
  CMAKE_IOS_SDK_ROOT or install the iOS SDK.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /Applications/CMake
2.8-10.app/Contents/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeDetermineSystem.cmake:89
(include)
  CMakeLists.txt:15 (project)

CMake Error: Could not find cmake module
file:/Prog/Frameworks/soci/src/build/CMakeFiles/
2.8.10.2/CMakeCCompiler.cmake
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module
file:/Prog/Frameworks/soci/src/build/CMakeFiles/
2.8.10.2/CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake

I built Sqlite using cmake yesterday - which seemed to succeed using my
initial method.  Currently its pointing to the system default iOS Sqlite
binary.

Any ideas?

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Mateusz Loskot <mateusz at loskot.net> wrote:

> On 14 March 2013 18:44, Casey Basichis <caseybasichis at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On the SOCI mailing list they directed me to this, that suggests the
> > Threading may have been a problem on iOS.
> >
> > http://stackoverflow.com/a/14198386/151641
>
> Casey,
>
> Thanks for posting this issue here.
> Just FYI, I'm watching this list too, so if any fixes or improvements for
> SOCI
> come up, I'd like to pick them up and apply to SOCI.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> --

> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ

Casey James Basichis
Composer - Adventure Time - Cartoon Network
http://www.caseyjamesbasichis.com
caseybasichis at gmail.com
310.387.7540