[CMake] CMake+Eclipse: how to get header files with non-standard suffix into the headers folders?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Mon Mar 11 11:17:35 EDT 2013

In the project I work on we have tools that generate quite a few
header files, but they are all generated with names matching *.inc.
I've added them all to the list of sources for the target, but the
generated Eclipse project doesn't list these files among the headers.
Is there a way to tell CMAKE that *.inc files are headers and thus
should go into the headers folders in Eclipse projects?

/M

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org