[CMake] ExternalProject and hardwired "src" directory

Luc J. Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Tue Mar 5 11:45:26 EST 2013

Hi,

if one sets EP_PREFIX, let's say to /usr/local, then ExternalProject_Add
will create directories /usr/local/src/<name>* for each project <name>. I
understand this is somehow standard on Linux for example but unfortunately
for my application at hand, /usr/local/src is where my source code should
come! It would be nice in the future to have a bit more flexibility here. If
one could set a new variable EP_SRC_DIRECTORY for example, that would be
fantastic.

Meanwhile, I can only juggle I guess.

Best wishes,
--