[CMake] Can we control component package name in 2.8.8?

hce jupiter.hce at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 05:18:38 EST 2013

Eric Noulard wrote
>> Has the issue been resolved in 2.8.10?
>
> Nope.
> And I have very little hope for 2.8.11 either since I have not free
> time windows  visibility
> to work on that for myself now...
>
> Sorry.
> --
> Erk
> Le gouvernement représentatif n'est pas la démocratie --
> http://www.le-message.org

Thanks Eric for the update. Currently I can only run command line to select
the module one by one in a build directory:

$ rm -rf *
$ cmake ../Source
$ ccmake . (select one module, press c and press q)
$ make
$ cpack -G RPM

An alternative way is to run it as a loop to clean the cache, compile and
package each module in a bash script and to run ccmake without interactive
select module, press c and press q, but I have no idea how to do it in the
Linux command line and bash script. Has anyone tried? Or is there other
alternative to workaround? Appreciate any advice.

Thank you.

Kind regards.