[CMake] How to make ccmake automatic run to select all modules in a script?

hce jupiter.hce at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 06:22:22 EST 2013

Thanks Jean-Christophe. I did read the document before, but still could not
figure out how to switch all modules from default OFF to ON in ccmake
command line, and still could not figure out how to run ccmake without
interactive button push c-> configure, q-> quit.

I looked at ccmake --help, I guess the -D may be the relavent option to
switch a module to ON, but could not understand how to use it. Sorry for my
dumb, appreciate an example.

Thank you.

Kind regards.