[CMake] WiX Generator Start menu shortcut

Hendrik Sattler post at hendrik-sattler.de
Fri Mar 1 05:41:19 EST 2013

Am 2013-03-01 03:30, schrieb Fredrik Axelsson:
> Hi!
>
> The WiX generator supported by the nightly builds will currently not
> generate Start Menu Shortcuts. I opened a new ticket in the
> bugtracker
> for this feature.
>
> http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=13967 [1]
>
> and I attached a patch to enable this.

It enforces a rather unusual shortcut tree of VENDOR/SOFTWARE/ITEM.
This path should be it's own configuration item.

Additionally, the items should not only be executables, they can also
be links to e.g. help files.
So targets should be supported but also relative paths to the
installation directory.

HS