[CMake] CDash questions

I.Bue i.buengener at enervision.de
Fri Jul 19 12:22:39 EDT 2013

> 2) It seems that the default display (when I just select the "dashboard"
> link) shows some sort of cumulation of warnings and errors from a
> previous set of builds.
> a) is that correct behaviour? In which case, what is the starting point
> of the cummulative? Is it all builds since the nightly build time?

Subproject-based projects show an additional level of summary where the
numbers are cumulated on a 24h basis from the project's and selected
day's 'Nightly Starttime' onward.

> b) Can I change it? I don't want to see how many errors I've had today,
> I want to see how many errors there were in the last build done on that
> system.

Descend down into the project (or subproject) and sort by 'Build Time'
or apply any filter you want (e.g. Site + Build Name).