[CMake] What's the best cmake continuous integration open source tool?

Nils Gladitz nilsgladitz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 10:46:03 EDT 2013

I use CDash (www.cdash.org) which is what CMake itself uses:
http://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=CMake

I use it with CDash scheduling which involves a couple of build clients
running CTest in script mode.
They poll, download and execute CTest scripts which control initial
checkout, update, configuration, build and testing and transmit results
back to CDash.

For continuous builds I use high frequency jobs which only perform
building, testing and result transmission if the update modified any files.

Nils