[CMake] Tracking include_directories behavior ?

Julien Malik julien.malik at c-s.fr
Wed Jul 10 08:05:48 EDT 2013

Hello,

Is there a way to track the state of the include directories list during
configuration ?

I'm facing a bug in include order in a pretty big project, with
dependencies on other projects with cmake "use" file (like ITK), some of
them using BEFORE in include_directories, others not. It gets pretty
messy in the end.

It does not behave as expected, and I would like to print the current
status of include directories list at several places (before importing
project A, after, at some places in my own CMakeLists files etc...) to
track down a bug I don't understand yet.

Thanks in advance,
Julien