[CMake] Copying imported libs

Gennadiy Rozental rogeeff at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 19:06:04 EDT 2013

Hi,

I've defined bunch of imported shared library targets for various third
party libraries I am using. On windows I want to copy dlls into binary
directory once someone depends on the library. In other words if  have
imported shared library foo and I have executable or library which links
with it I want foo.dll somehow get copied into bin directory as post build
event for the target this library linked to.

As a side note: Should I use INTERFACE_COMPILE_DEFINITIONS to specify
compile definitions to use when one links with specific imported library?

Gennadiy