[CMake] Creating NSIS installer (could not find: "MUI.nsh")

helferthomas at free.fr helferthomas at free.fr
Mon Jul 1 07:25:19 EDT 2013

Hi,

My name is Helfer Thomas. I work as a an engineer in the French Energy Commission in non linear mechanics.

I would be sorry if my question is trivial.

I use CPack to create RPM and Debian packages on LiNuX with some success.

I am trying to create an NSIS installer using cmake (2.8.10) and NSIS (2.46). I got the following error
could not find: "MUI.nsh"

I did not find any valuable information while googling. Is it an known error ? Does anyone know how to fix it ?

Sincerly,

Helfer Thomas