[CMake] CPack different libraries in DEB compared to RPM

upprc04 upprc04 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 14:34:17 EST 2013

Eric Noulard wrote
> It is easily done with separate build-tree,
>
> You may use CPACK_PROJECT_CONFIG_FILE and
> override CPACK_INSTALL_CMAKE_PROJECTS in RPM/DEB specific sections.
> In that later case you need to define appropriate COMPONENT (see
> install(... COMPONENT...)
> argument ) in order to be able to install only the needed ones in each
> case.

This looks like a way to white list which components will be installed.  If
it is omitted, which it currently is, then it will just install everything.
Is there anyway to black list the components I don't want in the RPM?  I
have around 70-100 "components" and only a handful that I don't want in the
RPM.  It would be nice if I could just exclude the handful instead of
explicitly listing all the components I wish to install.

Thank you for your quick response!