[CMake] CPACK_STRIP_FILES not working for files not built by project

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Sun Jan 20 14:13:56 EST 2013

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 10:47 AM, Ian Monroe <ian at monroe.nu> wrote:
> Yea I guess I could do install(CODE...) and then a file(GLOB...) would
> actually work.

Actually not so sure how to do it, since if I write something like this:
install( CODE "file(GLOB installedLibrares ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/lib/*.so)
               execute_process(COMMAND strip ${installedLibrares})
        ")

It will only affect the files that were make installed, not the files
used by CPack, correct? Since I don't know how to access those files,
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX doesn't change during CPack-time even though it
installs somewhere else.