[CMake] CMake 2.8.10 with Xcode 4.4.1

Asmodehn Shade asmodehn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 01:08:32 EST 2013

Hello,

I managed to reproduce the problem with the simple HelloWorld given by
Nicholas a bit earlier in this thread, with a slight modification.
The problem seems to come from : *set(CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT iphoneos6.0)*

Just add this line to the CMakeLists.txt, and you will see that the path
for the build changes from Debug/ to Debug-iphoneos/
This seems to confuse cmake 2.8.10 paths ( but is fine with cmake 2.8.9 )

Let me know if you need anything else,
--
AlexV