[CMake] Adding CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE support to ProjectConfig.cmake

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 09:27:50 EST 2013

which is... build seperately into seperate directories even with makefile.

If you don't, all sources will not recompile if you change the
cmake_buidl_type and you'll get partial debug and partial release
sources.

Even visual studio fails; that is you cannot change the build mode in
visual studio, and it also is really only good for one shot builds; an
entire solution/project set for realease and another whole set for
debug works; otherwise you get mixed results and all is bad.