[CMake] Cannot set CMP0022 to OLD

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Dec 13 11:18:23 EST 2013

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Stephen Kelly <steveire at gmail.com> wrote:

> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > I'm using CMake 2.8.12.1 here and was wondering wether anybody else run
> > into this already? I've tried to come up with a small example, but can't
> > seem to get it to trigger the CMP warning at all.
>
> An example shows that it works for me too.
>
> What prevents you from reducing the kdevplatform build to an example by
> iterative removal of code?

Mostly just lack of time and willingness yesterday evening and the hope
someone had stumbled across this already.

Anyway, I've now stripped it down as much as I can (without diving into the
wilderness of FindKDE4Internal) and also added the observations I've made
while stripping it. So its definetly somewhat related to the magics that
the KDE4 module does.

Andreas