[CMake] Cannot set CMP0022 to OLD

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Dec 12 16:25:09 EST 2013

Hi,

I've been quite annoyed by the warnings from CMP0022 in a project I use (
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdevplatform.git) and wanted to set the policy
to OLD to hide the warnings (porting the code is not an option as that
would require to enforce CMake 2.8.11 which is too new for this project).

Unfortunately no matter where I put either a cmake_policy(VERSION 2.8.6) or
even cmake_policy(SET CMP0022 OLD) I still get the warnings all the time.

I'm using CMake 2.8.12.1 here and was wondering wether anybody else run
into this already? I've tried to come up with a small example, but can't
seem to get it to trigger the CMP warning at all.

Andreas