[CMake] depend.make

Lars laasunde at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 12 05:51:52 EST 2013

Thank you for your feedback.

This however only explain part of the issue as far as I can tell. To debug the issue I added
#pragma message("boost tr1 iostream")
at the top of the boost/tr1/iostream file. When building the source that message is shown in the console windows which then indicate the compiler has accessed the file. So far so good. I then did the same "trick" with boost/aligned_storage.hpp, boost/array.hpp and boost/assert.hpp which are the three first boost reference in depend.make and none of them not show up during building.

So why are these files included in the depend.make?

Regards,
Lars