[CMake] [CMAKE] Getting compilation date through CMake

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Mon Dec 9 03:00:49 EST 2013

BTW, just for other newbies, I think my mistake was that I took another
external command example literally:

EXECUTE_PROCESS(
  COMMAND
  svnversion -nc "${sourceDir}"
  OUTPUT_VARIABLE _out_svnversion
)

Now I guess the above works (without invoking the command prompt) because a
FindSubversion.cmake exists in CMake, and there is an svnversion.exe
somewhere in my SVN install.

HTH,
JON HAITZ