[CMake] Feature request - Build Button

Macumber, Daniel Daniel.Macumber at nrel.gov
Thu Dec 5 15:39:51 EST 2013

I'm sure this has come up before but I'm curious if CMake-GUI would ever consider adding a "Build" button?  This seems like a logical step after "Configure" and "Generate", if it was available on the command line it could also help automate CMake based builds on different systems.  Right now scripts that build on multiple systems have to use CMake and then call whatever system specific build command there is for that system.  I assume there is some rational reason why CMake doesn't do this but I think it would be good if it could.

Just my 2 cents,
Dan