[CMake] Automoc4 issue when using cmake (2.8.9)

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Thu Sep 27 16:22:06 EDT 2012

Seems those variables are empty:

-- Looking for _POSIX_TIMERS - found
CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH:
CMAKE_MODULE_PATH:
CMake Error at /usr/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:198
(MESSAGE):
  Did not find automoc4 (Automoc4Config.cmake, install
  git://anongit.kde.org/automoc).  (missing: AUTOMOC4_EXECUTABLE)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindAutomoc4.cmake:49
(find_package_handle_standard_args)
  /usr/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake:426 (find_package)
  /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:95 (FIND_PACKAGE)
  CMakeLists.txt:31 (find_package)

Laszlo