[CMake] Sporadic "CMake Error: Unable to open check cache file for write."

Nils Gladitz gladitz at sci-vis.de
Tue Sep 25 05:05:08 EDT 2012

I've started submitting nightly Dashboards for CMake and notice sporadic "CMake Error: Unable to open check cache file for write." errors when running the tests.
For example:
	CMake Error: Unable to open check cache file for write. C:/Users/ngladitz/Dashboards/My Tests/CMake-build/Tests/DoubleProject/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CMakeFiles/cmake.check_cache

This seems to happen for a handful of different tests in every one of my submissions (the above was e.g. CMakeDoubleProject).

Has anyone else seen anything like it or might know what might cause this?

Nils

--
Nils Gladitz, B.Sc.
DICOM, Konnektivität und Entwicklung

Scivis wissenschaftliche Bildverarbeitung GmbH
Bertha-von-Suttner-Str. 5
D-37085 Göttingen
GERMANY
Handelsregister Nr. / Trade Register No. B3100 Göttingen
Geschäftsführer / Managing Directors Dr. Gernot Ebel, Dr. Uwe Engeland

Tel: 0049 (0)551 634181-28
E-Mail: gladitz at scivis.de
Web: www.scivis.de