[CMake] CPack, Components & postflight script on osx

Kevin Schmidt kevin at eyesopen.com
Mon Sep 24 12:03:16 EDT 2012

Hi all,
  I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to get a postflight script
installed in a CPack (with PackageMaker generator) package that uses
components.  If I don't use components, it works just fine.  If I manually
copy the postflight script INTO the individual component, it works.
However I can't seem to figure out a way to make this work within the
system.

What I've tried:
1.  Simply setting CPACK_POSTFLIGHT_SCRIPT - this gets copied into the
Resource/en.lproj directory of the mpkg, but never runs.
2.  Manually copying the script into the component installer Resources
directory AFTER cpack has run.  Works, but there doesn't seem to be any
post-process hook for cpack

Any help? Thanks!
Kevin