[CMake] Ninja: It's ninja issue, or CMake problem?

Loaden loaden at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 04:59:48 EDT 2012

Hello everyone!
I just know ninja, and like the small / fast. It's realy awesome.
But I find some issue, I am just a newbie both of CMake and Ninja.
So, If you interesting, have a look here.

1. 'ninja edit_cache' does not work if cmake-gui does not exist.
2. 'ninja test' does not work with CMake-project self.
3. It seems does not support PCH fully. e.g. change the PCH source (MSVC)
or header (GCC), if using CMake Makefiles Generator, and will compilation
every source files if it depends on PCH binary file. But using nanja, seems
does not re-builds source files, just only updated the PCH binary.
4. There show nothing on shell if using Wine on Ubuntu 12.04. I just test
it with CMake Najia generator, because I don't know how to write
build.ninja by hand.
5. 'ninja VERBOSE=1' does not work.

Thanks for reading! Any comments are welcome!!

--
*Please don't ask where I come from, It's a shame!*
Best Regards