[CMake] License agreement in package installation

hce jupiter.hce at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 07:59:28 EDT 2012

Hi,

I need to add an interfactive license agreement to an RPM package when it is
installed in Linux terminal (not GUI), it should display the license and
asked whether the user agree or not. I noticed from cmake 2.8.8 document
there is CPACK_RESOURCE_FILE_LICENSE may produce such process, am I right?
If I am wrong, how can I make it work with cmake / cpack?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Jupiter