[CMake] FindGTK2

Guillaume Duhamel guillaume.duhamel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 13:30:35 EDT 2012

Heya,

I posted a patch for the FindGTK2 module almost
10 months ago :

The problem this patch is trying to fix is that gtk2
is not detected on NetBSD (at least not when gtk2
is installed through pkg_add), so it adds three
more paths to search for gtk files.

I understand that NetBSD is not as popular as
other platforms... but I still have users that wants
to build my gtk2 software on it and for now they
have to alter the FindGTK2 module to compile it.

So, is there anything that can be done to fix this
problem? Is my patch invalid or something?
Can I help?

Regards,
Guillaume