[CMake] Scanning dependencies of target slowness weirdness.

Yuri Timenkov yuri at timenkov.ru
Mon Sep 10 12:12:28 EDT 2012

Or it's implementation on Linux... I doubt anybody had any problems with
NTFS on Windows :)

You may also be using it via FUSE... not fastest approach.

If you need to keep your sources on NTFS you may create temporary location
on native FS and rsync before building (or DVCS). We used it instead of
NFS/SAMBA for quick cross-platform builds. Much faster.