[CMake] configuring cmake using program options?

Yuri Timenkov yuri at timenkov.ru
Mon Sep 10 12:06:19 EDT 2012

I think on contrary, the value passed from command line wasn't saved into
cache. You should do it manually in your CMakeLists.txt, like
set(Mylib_DIR "${Mylib_DIR}" CACHE PATH "Path to something")

But variables with _DIR suffix are usually set by find_package command, I'm
not sure about expected behavior in this case.