[CMake] configuring cmake using program options?

Witold E Wolski wewolski at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 06:08:10 EDT 2012

Hi,

When calling ccmake I can configure a variable Mylib_DIR (library location)/

However, I would like to run the configuration and build process in bash
script (its an out of source build). Therefore I am trying to configure
everything on the command line using the -D switch:

cmake -G "Eclipse CDT4 - Unix Makefiles"
-DMylib_DIR=/home/witold/prog/OpenMS/gitsvn ../mapdiv

However, when starting ccmake the Mylib_DIR is still set to some default
other default variable.

cheers
Wolski