[CMake] CMake 2.8.8 Upgrade problem with Xcode on OS X 10.8

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Sat Sep 8 10:52:02 EDT 2012

This should be fixed already in 'next' and 'master'.

This bug report:

And this git commit:
http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=e88bae77

use xcode-select to determine the Xcode to use...

That fix is in 'master' already and will be in CMake 2.8.10.

If you're using bleeding edge Xcode, please also use bleeding edge CMake. :-)

HTH,
David