[CMake] Possible bugs in FindBLAS.cmake module

Rolf Eike Beer eike at sf-mail.de
Mon Sep 3 05:14:50 EDT 2012

Am 2012-09-01 19:05, schrieb Bogdan Cristea:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to detect BLAS and LAPACK libraries provided by acml
> 5.1.0, but
> both are undetected. After some digging I have found that there are
> some
> problems related to FindBLAS.cmake which I was able to correct. I am
> wondering what is the best way to contribute to cmake in order to
> correct
> these bugs.
>
> I have attached the patch for FindBLAS.cmake, even if some code
> review and
> fixing are still needed.

The proper way would be to clone the git tree of CMake, make a patch,
export it using "git format-patch -1" and opening a bug report with that
(http://cmake.org/Bug/). You may omit the git steps and just open a bug
report with your patch, but please make sure that you use "diff -u" then
as the normal diff output is barely readable. Also make sure that you do
not add whitespace changes that make no functional difference and no
debug code in your patch.

Eike