[CMake] Automoc for ui files?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Oct 31 03:52:54 EDT 2012

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 12:02 AM, David Doria <daviddoria at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just learned about automoc, and it is fantastic! I have been able to
> get rid of all of my manual QT4_WRAP_CPP calls. Is there a similar way
> to get rid of my QT4_WRAP_UI calls? They are equally as bulky to write
> out manually :)

No. In theory it could be doable though by checking for ui_* includes,
but unlike with moc's there's usually a lot less files and there's not
so much to configure for them either (think about QObject's in cpp
files requiring mocc'ing the cpp). Also many people don't keep their
.ui files alongside the code but in a separate directory which would
be a problem for an auto-ui function.

Andreas