[CMake] Multiple executables per project?

Rui Maciel rui.maciel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 17:09:25 EDT 2012

I'm developing a software package which consists of a GUI application
and a command line program.  Both programs share common libraries, and
essentially they only differ in which UI components each program uses.

I would like to use CMake to handle the build project of this package,
but as I never used CMake to pull this off I don't even know if it is
possible.  So, does anyone have any experience using CMake to set a
project with multiple executables sharing commong libraries?  If it is
possible what's the best way to pull this off?

Thanks in advance,
Rui Maciel