[CMake] Adding to RUN_TESTS target

Matthew Woehlke matthew.woehlke at kitware.com
Wed Oct 24 20:17:08 EDT 2012

(re-send to list)

On 2012-10-24 17:44, Robert Dailey wrote:
> Can I extend RUN_TESTS to execute more tests of my choosing? RUN_TESTS
> will only execute tests defined in the directory of the project I
> opened or below. I want to add some tests to it that are created prior
> to that project.
> --

You might be able to leverage a custom test script. Have a look at the
TEST_INCLUDE_FILE directory property.

I'm using this to generate ctest tests without using add_test at all in
my CMakeLists.txt. (I'm using gtest, and run the test driver at build
time to generate the list of tests that the driver knows about, from
which I create a custom ctest script to run each test as an individual
ctest test.)

--
Matthew