[CMake] CMake rebuilds every time

Arindam Mukherjee arindam.mukerjee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 06:36:15 EDT 2012

I am sorry I missed your response. Here are the details:

1. I have a shell / batch script which does two things:
    a. cd build_dir && cmake $SRC_PATH
    b. make   # On Unix

    On Windows, for step b., we run
    devenv proj.sln /Build "Release|x86" /out <logfile_path>

Here is the top level CMakeLists.txt:
http://pastebin.com/QWG4wSuf

Here is a CMakeLists.txt in one of the subdirs:
http://pastebin.com/QYGCpH7k

These are fairly representative of how the CMakeLists.txt are.

Regards,
Arindam