[CMake] help compile QTsdk mingw with cmak-gui

jsem mirza.jomart at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 11:40:30 EDT 2012

hi I'm beginner be patient with me plz :)>>>
i trying to compile clucene
i use cmake-gui 2.8.9 and using mingw that come with Qt sdk so i opened
cmake-gui and clicked configure button to  choose generator and specify
native compiler
i chooses mingw make file and select specify native compiler option then for

c compiler :
F:/qtwork/QtSDK/mingw/bin/gcc.exe

and for c++ compiler :
F:/qtwork/QtSDK/mingw/bin/g++.exe

and i put the mingw path environment like this :
F:\qtwork\QtSDK\mingw\bin

and here is the cmake-gui error :
===========================
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to
"MinGW Makefiles".  CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.  You probably need to
select a different build tool.
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to
"MinGW Makefiles".  CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.  You probably need to
select a different build tool.
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be
not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER_ENV_VAR
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module
file:F:/qtwork/clucene/clucene/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeCCompiler.cmake
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be
not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_ENV_VAR
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module
file:F:/qtwork/clucene/clucene/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake
Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!