[CMake] set_target_properties called twice

Eric Clark eclark at ara.com
Tue Oct 16 15:53:12 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am currently having trouble with set_target_properties(...). I am trying to call it twice to set two different values for the same property. The first call I make looks like this:

set_target_properties(${PROJECT_NAME} PROPERTIES LINK_FLAGS "/ENTRY:mainCRTStartup")

Then, I call it again with the following signature:

set_target_properties(${PROJECT_NAME} PROPERTIES LINK_FLAGS "/INCREMENTAL:NO")

When I do this, the second call seems to override the previous call. Can anyone tell me if this is intended or a bug? And, if so, does anyone know of a work-around for this?

Thank You,
Eric

To be fond of something is better than merely to know it, and to find joy in it is better than merely to be fond of it. -- The Analects, Confucius