[CMake] cmake on Windows x64

Gregory Peele ARA/VHD gpeele at ara.com
Mon Oct 15 14:22:29 EDT 2012

Hm, I didn't think of that since I've never seen or used that CMake variable.  That would solve the issue for X86 vs. AMD64 native compiles, and I'm not worried about cross-compiles.  Thanks for that idea, it will simplify my build logic.

Gregory Peele, Jr.
Staff Software Engineer
Virtual Heroes - Orlando
Applied Research Associates, Inc.