[CMake] cmake on Windows x64

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 07:48:44 EDT 2012

> Except that you have CMAKE_SYSTEM_PROCESSOR == "x86" (event for "Win64"
> generators) in your CMake files along with all search paths which sometimes
> very inconvenient.

I am not sure that has ever caused me a problem on any of the 64 bit
applications I have written. The only problem I had with CMake was for
a while my x64 applications were being installed (by nsis) in "Program
Files (x86)" instead of "Program Files". I have since fixed my
settings for NSIS and this has worked for over a year for me..

John