[CMake] Can I make the dependency scanner only look in certain include directories?

Dan Furlani dan.furlani at e-cortex.com
Wed Oct 3 19:57:50 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm having issues with the way CMake scans for dependencies.  It's causing
unpredictable rebuilds of my project which means I need to run 'make'
multiple times (until nothing rebuilds) before I can 'sudo make install'.

The project incorporates a code generator.  It parses all C++ header files
and produces .h and .cpp files, which are then built into the main
program.  The codegen and program both depend on a set of common utility
files, which contain lines like this:

#ifndef CODEGEN
  #include "GeneratedFile.h"
#endif