[CMake] Cross compiling for Windows x64/amd64 on 32-bit Windows

Xavier Besseron xavier.besseron at uni.lu
Mon Oct 1 17:18:34 EDT 2012

Hi,

I was able to build win64 executable on my 32-bit Windows.

First, I had to make the "full installation" of VS 2008 (the "default
installation" did not provide the win64 compiler in my case). Then, I
had to select the "Visual Studio 9 2008 Win64" generator in CMake. And
the project built correctly.

However, it is not possible to execute the generated binaries on a
32-bit Windows.

Xavier