[CMake] Create a binary package

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Thu May 31 03:20:15 EDT 2012

2012/5/31 jupiter <jupiter.hce at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for an FAQ, I am new to cpack. I am going to use cpack to generate an
> rpm package to contain all binary files, bin, lib etc under
> CMAKE_BINARY_DIR/myApplicationBinaryDir. Which cpack variable I can use to
> define the package content to include the binary directory?

With you don't "include" a binary directory.

CPack is using the "INSTALL(... DESTINATION)" to build the package,
basically each targets, file etc... which appear in INSTALL(...) rules in your
CMakeLists.txt files.

You can find more informations on CPack there:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake#CPack
or there:
https://github.com/TheErk/CMake-tutorial/blob/master/CMake-tutorial-8feb2012.pdf?raw=true

--