[CMake] cmake self build with ninja works on Darwin, but a view tests fail

Richard Wackerbarth richard at NFSNet.org
Sun May 27 06:36:33 EDT 2012

Claus,

Can you try to set this up to submit to the dashboard?

Since you think that many of the problems are not related to Ninja, please also try it without using ninja, but rather Unix makefiles and everything else the same. It will be interesting to see what fails under those conditions. Again, submitting to the dashboard is a better way to document the particulars of the failure.

Richard