[CMake] Why is Ninja generator disabled by default?

Richard Wackerbarth richard at NFSNet.org
Tue May 22 07:35:35 EDT 2012

One of the differences that shows up in the dashboard is that there is a compile test which passes with normal Unix file paths, but fails when there is a space in one of the directory names. Perhaps we need to add an explicit test for everyone, ninja or otherwise, to test that compiles work with spaces in the path. I have a feeling that we may find additional failures.