[CMake] Why is Ninja generator disabled by default?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon May 21 09:01:30 EDT 2012

On 5/20/2012 7:58 AM, Claus Klein wrote:

> So please, there is no reason to disable the ninja generator by default.

Sorry, until it actually works with full features I can not do that.
OSX needs the frameworks and application bundles implemented.  Windows
needs file level depends.  Too many projects depend on those features.
I realized there are use cases that do not use those features on OSX,
but if you are building any application on OSX natively that has a GUI
it will not work without those features.

-Bill