[CMake] copy dependant shared libs locally

Daniel Krikun krikun.daniel at gmail.com
Thu May 17 03:12:51 EDT 2012

Hello,

I would like to trace shared library dependencies between targets (and also
to external packages) and then copy required dll's to output bin directory
(so that they are immediately available, without PATH editing) in the
post-build.
However, for debug configuration, I need to copy debug dll's (usually with
'd' suffix) and for release configuration - release dll's.

I can copy files to run-time directory using add_custom_command, but how
could I make a distinction for the release-debug files?

Thanks,

--
Daniel Krikun