[CMake] Secret precompiled header support?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon May 14 17:58:30 EDT 2012

On 5/14/2012 5:48 PM, Robert Dailey wrote:

> I'm seeing this behavior in VS 2003 and VS 2008 as well. Is the same
> script used by CMake for these generators too? It's working somehow...
For those we hard coded many of the flags into a table.  So, basically
for VS greater than 6, we have a table that maps flags to actual options
in the IDE.  There is no special per-compiled support in CMake... :)

All it knows is that flat /Foobar == "Turn on option foobar" and creates
the right xml or project input file.

-Bill