[CMake] INCLUDE command within a toolchain file is stripping file path if filename is a variable?

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Wed May 9 16:55:46 EDT 2012

2012/5/9 Terrence Meiczinger <terrence_nh at yahoo.com>:
> First, thanks for the responses. Ok, so I am running cmake 2.6patch4 on RH 5.5.

OK then you should really consider giving 2.8.x a try.
2.6.4 is more than 3 years old and there won't be any new 2.6.x release.

Moreover I wasn't able to reproduce the error with 2.8.8 (or git master).

> I download the code you attached and ran as suggested...
>
> -> cmake -P includeTest.cmake
> -- INC_COMMON=include_me.cmake
> -- I = /h/tmeiczin/CMAKE/include_me.cmake have been included by
> -- I = /h/tmeiczin/CMAKE/include_me.cmake have been included by /h/tmeiczin/CMAKE
> -- INC_COMMON=/include_me.cmake
> CMake Error at includeTest.cmake:8 (include):
>   include could not find load file:
>
>     /include_me.cmake
>
> I'll have a simple test scenario done shortly.

This is not necessary since my simple example seems to fail as it does
for your case.

--
Erk
http://www.le-message.org