[CMake] Volunteering to become maintainer of FindLibLZMA.cmake

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed May 9 13:18:46 EDT 2012

Also, rather than adding yet-another-find-module to CMake, would it
instead be possible to add a LZMAConfig.cmake file to the LZMA
installation itself?

(i.e. -- are you an LZMA maintainer, and could you put that file into
the LZMA install tree...? If so, you should prefer that route, because
it will work with existing CMake unchanged: as soon as you deploy that
file, others will benefit from it immediately.)